Ping Admin

TNT1

In the chit chat area, could we get some sub forums? There's a lot of IT knowledge in the members here, and lots of question in that area.

In the chit chat area, could we get some sub forums? There's a lot of IT knowledge in the members here, and lots of question in that area.

Yes please, and an Engineering thread :thumbup:

@Admin: Oh, and if ya want, we can re look at our previous conversation, and I'll look after em for you.

Great idea.

Without going too wild what sub sections would you suggest (based on topics frequently discussed)? Here are my thoughts to get started... open to suggestions on any changes / additions.

• IT & Tech
  • Other Sports - Rugby, Cricket, Soccer, Tennis, F1, Ping Pong, whatever.
  • News & Current Affairs
  • Funnies - Jokes, funny pics etc.
  • General Chit Chat - Everything else

@TNT1: I think this will be a good opportunity to introduce a forum manager / curator role as you've previously suggested. thumbup1.gif

Great idea.

Without going too wild what sub sections would you suggest (based on topics frequently discussed)? Here are my thoughts to get started... open to suggestions on any changes / additions.

• IT & Tech
  • Other Sports - Rugby, Cricket, Soccer, Tennis, F1, Ping Pong, whatever.
  • News & Current Affairs
  • Funnies - Jokes, funny pics etc.
  • General Chit Chat - Everything else

@TNT1: I think this will be a good opportunity to introduce a forum manager / curator role as you've previously suggested. thumbup1.gif

That's a good list to start, maybe with the addition of an Engineering section, there seem to be some eggheads here :D

That's a good list to start, maybe with the addition of an Engineering section, there seem to be some eggheads here :D

A computer geek calling Engineers eggheads, oxymoron if any!

A computer geek calling Engineers eggheads, oxymoron if any!

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/129063658171829861.jpg

Ping, if you ever get this going, can you also make a doping sub forum in the international cycling area?

Ping, if you ever get this going, can you also make a doping sub forum in the international cycling area?

Can you maybe also have a list of suppliers, quality of merchandise and prices? :thumbup:

Actually you could create an entire forum just for that :)

Would a dedicated area for user bikes and bike builds not be a good idea?

Would also be useful when someone new is looking to build a new bike or service their own bike and needs some technical direction.

Edited by Chubba