Contermanskloof MTB Venue How where what?

Kellstinator

How do you get to Contermanskloof

How much is it

What facilities

What is the website

What trails?

Anyone have some useful info? :blink:

Hey bud, it's funny you should ask these questions today, as i am planning on riding there with a mate tomorrow and am looking for very much the same information.

have a look at tygerberg mtb club website.there is a map on there.how well do you know the durbanville area so i might be able to give you directions.may links to contermans eg via meerendal or hillcrest

have a look at tygerberg mtb club website.there is a map on there.how well do you know the durbanville area so i might be able to give you directions.may links to contermans eg via meerendal or hillcrest

Dont know it at all, I just know its not actually near Durban. :clap: Thanks for the info, will check out the Tygerberg website. ;)

R there Tigers in that area? If so I will pack a big canon, I hear they bite.

Edited by wasfat

Hey bud, it's funny you should ask these questions today, as i am planning on riding there with a mate tomorrow and am looking for very much the same information.

Aaaah, interesting, indeed ! :thumbup: I will race you to the top of the hill then and then we can drink beer afterwards :eek:

lekka ride, good climbs and fairly technical single track. you can also pop over to hillcrest or meerendal for some extra fun.