Loaded USA

Motion Cycles

In early 2006 a group of legendary industry designers gathered together as a coalition with the sole purpose of designing and developing beautiful, durable and high-performing bicycle components. Their aim was to create a product line of "price purposeful" cross-country, downhill, freeride and all-mountain offerings that reduced weight, increased strength and enhanced component-specific performance. Through the latest in cutting-edge technologies, Loaded Precision Products was born, offering riders everywhere the ability to customize and enhance their particular bikes with exceptionally designed and trail-proven performance components.

The focus of Loaded Precision Products was to utilize every available manufacturing technology to get the most out of each component created. Using the most advanced processes available and high-grade alloys such as select 7075 and 6061 certified aluminum, we have produced a line of products that is world-class in weight and durability. From our TaperLite AmX, AmXc and X-lite Carbon handlebars to our high-performance AmX and AmXC rims, we have riders covered on any terrain they may wish to explore.

And with seven killer color options, riders can certainly quench their thirst for "bling".

Want to learn more about Loaded? Check out the Loaded TV page for additional product videos, information, riders and testimonials. Or check out our Product page to find and purchase the Loaded component of your choice!

check out www.motioncycles.co.za to get yours.

post-25572-0-12894500-1309442563.jpg

post-25572-0-95282400-1309442575.jpg

post-25572-0-01694700-1309442590.jpg

post-25572-0-90781700-1309442599.jpg

Looks niceexpensive :thumbup:

, style over substance if you ask me, marketing crap notwithstanding.

Lots of substance there, as well as some pretty stuff for the mix and match brigade.

Loaded makes excellent rims, rims of a weight and quality that more people should be aware of.

The colours are a bonus, especially if you consider that they match that of the Hope range.

, style over substance if you ask me, marketing crap notwithstanding.

Prices are very competitive! Seatposts R540

Skewers R190

Headsets from R880

Seatclamps R270

And plenty of substance. Check out this link to see the kind of accolades theyve been getting http://www.loadedusa.com/press/