Tokai: New DH trail

(Deon)

Lol, yeah it's not really a gap, but the only jump that's not a table, the one with the wooden crate to prevent xc'ers from rolling it.... I slide out through the sandy right hand.

So start at left of road gap- across jeep track - then small roll in into jump into berm - into table top - then peddle into long sandy right which hits the "wood crate gap" that's where I'm breaking and losing speed.

Will be there Sunday! Any one else?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, yeah it's not really a gap, but the only jump that's not a table, the one with the wooden crate to prevent xc'ers from rolling it.... I slide out through the sandy right hand.

So start at left of road gap- across jeep track - then small roll in into jump into berm - into table top - then peddle into long sandy right which hits the "wood crate gap" that's where I'm breaking and losing speed.

Will be there Sunday! Any one else?

I'm keen to check out this new bit, so will probably be there on Sunday if the weather's good... :thumbup:

Went back to tokai today. It was wet and very muddy. But was so worth it!!! Managed to do all the jumps this time. And reall love how the 3jumps flow into the berms an drops.

On side note, tokai is awesome when it's wet for propper mud training. A completely different experience from the usual dust.