Mostly Indoor Training

I normally wake up for work at 5:30 each morning and only get back home by 19:00 so all my training will have to be before I leave for work. Which means I have to wake up at 4:00 to get 60 to 90min on the trainer 3 days a week and weekends I do group rides.

Any tips for the time spent on the trainer? Any programs availbale?

PVR the upcomming TDF and transfer it to DVD, worked for me. Or you can do Interval taining sessions, then you won't get bored.

"Hijack"

- How do you transfer from PVR to DVD. Do you need special software.

"Hijack off"

You can torrent spinning dvds off the net. I was able to find a few CTS workouts as well as live rides. Try piratebay.org

"Hijack"

"Hijack off"

+1

You can torrent spinning dvds off the net. I was able to find a few CTS workouts as well as live rides. Try piratebay.org

Looked their and while ago but no luck what search words must you use?

"Hijack"

"Hijack off"

Sure there is a fancy way but all I do is play the program back while recording that channel on the dvd recorder, works for me !

Looked their and while ago but no luck what search words must you use?

www.piratebay.org. Try cycling, spinning, CTS (carmichaels traning system), chasek. Took me ages to find the files but they are there. Google torrents with those keywords.

Also search for cycling on btjunkie.org (try this link http://btjunkie.org/search?q=cycling&c=6) <- this has alot of videos.

I'll see if i still have the torrent files on my laptop and try mail them to you if you want..

• 4 months later...