till when can I keep on cycle

ek het vanoggend gehoor ek is verwagtend, tot op watter staduim dink julle ek kan aanhou ry?

ai, ek moet nog die pappa hiervan vertel :oops:

Geluk! :clap:

Wel, as jy al lank al fietsry...kan jy normaalweg aanhou.

Moet net nie nou erg begin oefen nie. Maar as jy voorheen fiets gery het, kan jy net so aanhou.

Party vroumense hou aan ry tot hulle 6 maande is...

Nice. Post it here before telling anyone. At least you have your priorities in order :clap:

ek het vanoggend gehoor ek is verwagtend, tot op watter staduim dink julle ek kan aanhou ry?

I sincerely hope Tumblewed and TNT1 is still on lunch ,cause they will have a field day on this one .............. :lol:

please tell me it's your hubby .........? even so please dont google this or even worse lend your ear to us HUB MD's , see your GP or speak to Strawberry Mamma I suspect she might have the right info for you .

God Bless :thumbup:

Edited by CharlV

Guest Iron

Had a mate who use to commute on a bike in the UK , she was still riding up to six months , if you have no complication and all is well . racing on the other hand not so cool .i really like the fact that telling the "other" party is not as important as if and how long you can still ride. nice one :clap:

Most Dr`s advise that you take it easy for the first 8 weeks - then you are past the crucial stage.

After that you can go as long as you can go - had a friend that gave spinning up till 8 months and another that ran up till 7 months.

The real riding question is balance. Ride until you start feeling uncomfortable. Minimize your risk of falling and you should be ok?

Pay attention to your body - if your tired - rest.

It takes a lot out of you to bake a bean! - Our first is comming in 3 weeks - will post pics

Congrads and enjoy - now go tell the daddy!

Don't you think you should be asking your doctor this question and not a bunch of faceless, know it all crackpots who call themselves Hubbers.

Yup.......What Vinnydabutcher said....

Your risks are crashing and loosing the baby. That and you should keep your HR low.......so no intervals for now....120-140 stuff.

Get advise from the 'Giny'.....ours' is a cyclist himself and gave us good advice!

Life as you know it.....GONE! :D But that is a good thing! ;)

Good luck and enjoy every second!

Don't you think you should be asking your doctor this question and not a bunch of faceless, know it all crackpots who call themselves Hubbers.

It's far more entertaining this way though.

So this is your friday entertainment guys? :lol: :P

DG you have to admit, beats whatching paint dry and completing last years tax return ,,,,,,,,,,;l,..............which is still not done come to think of it ..........:lol: !!

Whose your daddy comes to mind......................

So this is your friday entertainment guys? :lol: :P

Well, I would post this:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0909/sportsmanship-sports-pregnancy-sportsmanship-demotivational-poster-1253174287.jpg

But it might be crossing the line and get moderated ;)

Wel gelukkig is ons op 'n fiets forum anders sou jy dalk ander tipe advies gekry het.