I just heard Lance , oops I mean ....

Big H*

I just heard a snippet on CNN where Lance Armst..., oops I meant Alberto Rump Steak Contador state that he is "the most tested" cyclist in the peleton? Sounds familiar does it not? Hope he eats Pro Nutro this year and not Basque Steak!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody have the number of times he has been tested? Wasn't Lance tested something like 500 times?

Edited by krl747

Does anybody have the numbers of times he has been tested? Wasn't Lance tested something like 500 times?

Thet can test you as many times as they want - if you are on **** that they don't even know about. The drugs are way ahead of the tests - 'nuff said.

Someone's mis-quoting.

He actually said:

"The idea that I could lose the Tour seems ridiculous. I’ve undergone a lot of (anti-doping) controls and during my career because I’ve won a lot. It’s ridiculous that I could lose the Tour. I’m confident in the outcome of my case.”

http://www.cyclingne...ress-conference

Ye I heard that too, I think something got lost in the translation there.

And it seems as if CAS doesn't rule in favor of the athlete too often...

I'll care about this again after the Tour. Some awesome racing coming up!

Someone's mis-quoting.

He actually said:

"The idea that I could lose the Tour seems ridiculous. I’ve undergone a lot of (anti-doping) controls and during my career because I’ve won a lot. It’s ridiculous that I could lose the Tour. I’m confident in the outcome of my case.”

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/contador-faces-doping-questions-at-tour-de-france-press-conference

Just heard it again "I am surely the most tested cyclist this year....", your source is wrong, again!

I wish rump steak would make me faster, it ony gives me arthritis

Edited by eccentric1

I think we all know by now that number of tests passed doesn't have anything to do with whether you're actually doping or not.

Go 'Bert! He's ma man! You're all just jealous.

Steak medium rare or well done, mmmmm?

(cyclesportmag.com)

Contador. “... I am the most controlled rider. Every race I am taking part in, I am the most controlled rider. ..."

spin spin baby!

At least AC is claiming the peleton only, la was the most tested athlete in the whole wide world and Texas.

Just heard it again "I am surely the most tested cyclist this year....", your source is wrong, again!

I wish rump steak would make me faster, it ony gives me arthritis

Armstrong's claims were that he was the most tested athlete, Contador is saying this year, not of all time.

I wonder what AC's going to call the people that LA referred to as trolls?

Google translate English to Spanish:

Troll = gnomo

The wheel she turns hmmm

;)