where in pta?

ASmit

Hey all. Can any body tell me about group rides in the pta area. I havent been on my bike since the argus and i really need to do something before the OFM and 94.7

I dont know any save routes to cycle on in pta.

even if you know about a save route to cycle in pta plz let me know.

PM

Where in Pretoria do you want to train? There are groups all over. Safe roads - now that's another matter - there's reasonable safety in numbers in my experience

Bruce Reyneke cycles in Lynwood rd has several groups (A,B sometimes C), Saturdays & Sundays, and during the week, or Velo club (also A,B,C groups) meets at the Engen on the corner of Hans Strijdom and Attebury. Velo website, they ride on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well. Velo group don't mind non-club members riding along.

Cyclelab Centurion have got rides, and there is a group that rides from the Engen in Jean ave.

Bruce Reyneke Cycles;

Look on :

www.selectcyclingclub.co.za

Leave at 7h30 from the shop. 2 bunches now in winter. Both have vehicles following. Rides are about 3 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am in Montana, also looking for a cycling partner around 5:00 in the mornings... The roads here are relatively quiet and safe... I just do not like riding along...

Let me know if you are interested... I have also been off the bike for about 3 months now, and looking to start...

Im also looking for some ppl to ride with havent done much through the winter but busy training. Im in Moreletapark side