Mont-Sainte-Anne Mountain Bike World Cup 2011

splat

Jaroslav Kulhavy is having an incredible season!

1Jaroslav Kulhavy (Cze) Specialized Racing1:35:51 2Nino Schurter (Swi) Scott - Swisspower MTB - Racing0:01:42 3José Antonio Hermida Ramos (Spa) Multivan Merida Biking Team0:01:54 4Mathias Flückiger (Swi) Trek World Racing0:02:33 5Florian Vogel (Swi) Scott - Swisspower MTB - Racing0:02:51 6Burry Stander (RSA) Specialized Racing0:03:42 7Geoff Kabush (Can) Team Maxxis - Rocky Mountain0:04:14 8Christoph Sauser (Swi) Specialized Racing0:04:31 9Thomas Litscher (Swi) Felt Oetztal X - Bionic Team0:04:33 10Martin Gujan (Swi) Cannondale Factory Racing

Burry had a bit f a tough time in the rock garden again...

africanmtbkidburry stander not sure what was more painful,my icebath or the painfully bad way in which i rode the dh sections 2day...thanks all for the support frm sa!

post-615-0-56295200-1309675563.jpg

post-615-0-60947700-1309675569.jpg

Go Burry! And please, PLEASE get back on your 26 inch bike. You've spent a LOT more time on it, hence you gonna be winning again like you were last year!!

Circus bikes weren't designed to negotiate rock gardens.

can i quote you on that Mr MH? :lol:

VitalMTB has the carnage in action. it's hilarious! i bet MTBarbie would rip that section a new one :thumbup:

and before they maul me to death, i'm kidding baot the hilarious bit.. ;) except for the part where a heckler was shouting " yeah yeah. this is world pushbike champs..." and " yeah,, keep those eggbeaters off the ground.."

that took my roflcopter to new heights... :lol:

Edited by Capricorn

That top corner before the rock garden decent was treacherous - many face plants! Well done to Burry's 6th. Looks like Kulhavy is in a class of his own.