Is this what Lance fans hang on the back of their bikes?

Tumbleweed

Shouldn't it be yellow? LMAO.

If you hang a black and blue one you could also say its a Stormers suporter ,after they got theirs kicked from pilar to post this week end !!!1 :lol:

Is that not your fixie Tumbleweed?

Yes… :blush:

busted as a fan of the uniballer

:lol:

I actually used to be a huge fan. Reading "Every Second Counts" stopped that. :o

Yes… :blush:

I actually used to be a huge fan. Reading "Every Second Counts" stopped that. :o

Why "Every Second Counts"? Haven't read it yet, but as I have it that is one of the less controversial books?

Can't be, it's standing right side up :D :D :D :D :D

:angry:

Why "Every Second Counts"? Haven't read it yet, but as I have it that is one of the less controversial books?

It's the follow-up to "It's Not About The Bike". His own words about how he dismisses his (now) ex-wife's faith is what annoyed me.

What, you stole it back off the ex's mantlepiece?! Brave man

Now to get the other one back!

It's full of clenbuterol :blink:

Uhmmm...wrong. :unsure: It would be a lot more hairy...like a spanish bull's if it was full of clen :blink: Size seems about right for someone who blames innocent bovines for his need to match the uniballer :o