DOGMA TDF Auction!!!

ASG

DOGMA TdF AUCTION – 60.1 DOGMA frameset (white/yellow)

No tricks and no residual – a genuine opportunity to get your hands on one of these.

post-16745-0-87899100-1309850805.jpg

In addition to the one we are giving away on Supersport (TdF competition) we have decided to put one up for auction – with a difference: NO RESIDUAL and NO minimum bid. To keep things interesting though we are asking that bids increase with at least R100 at a time.

Auction starts NOW - ends 6 July 17:00 SA time

The winning bidder will also receive a FREE Ftech DOGMA cycling jersey worth R890 and we will ship FOC to you anywhere in SA (regretfully, any overseas winners will have to arrange their own shipping)

The RRP for a DOGMA frame is: R45,000

T&C's

- No reserve price

- The highest unique bid of the day will be the winning bid and will be contacted first thing the next morning.

- We will try our best to accommodate the buyer's frame size.

- Should the winning bidder not go through with the deal, the second highest bidder will be contacted.

- Posts that have been "edited" will be voided immediately. (please re post your new amount should you have edited your post)

GOOD LUCK!clap.gif

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

R101 beat that!

Bids need to increase by R100 at a time. So you are OUT!!

I bid R200 :clap:

I bid R200 :clap:

Already deleted that one long time ogo

I bid R102 :clap:

Then he is also out!

T&C's

- No reserve price

- The highest unique bid of the day will be the winning bid and will be contacted first thing the next morning.

I dont understand - so if 2 people bid R5,200 and the next highest unique bid is R1,000 does that mean that the R1,000 gets it as that is the highest UNIQUE bid??

T&C's

- No reserve price

I dont understand - so if 2 people bid R5,200 and the next highest unique bid is R1,000 does that mean that the R1,000 gets it as that is the highest UNIQUE bid??

You got and point!

You got and point!

If you are bidding R6,000 - I could take a chance that somebody is typing R6,000 as well AT THIS VERY MOMENT, so I bid R5,250