Tread Mag Delivery - Jul / Aug Edition

pauloc

25 members have voted

1. 1. Have you received your Tread Jul / Aug mag?

• Yebo
    • Aibo!

Hey Guys,

Just noticed that I haven't received my Jul / Aug mag yet? According to the Tread website, it should have gone on sale on the 13th June, so it should surely have arrived in my post box by now?!?

Cheers,

Paulo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing in the post, but also haven't seen it in the shops either

+1

Only realised last month, that for the past few editions, I've been receiving two copies in the mail... Thought I was losing my mind, when the same mag mysteriously appeared on the bedside table... :rolleyes:

Will wait and see what happens this month...

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had the privilege of getting their Tread Magazine yet? Will the nxt one be Aug/ Sept.

Has anyone had the privilege of getting their Tread Magazine yet? Will the nxt one be Aug/ Sept.

Still nothing <_<

What? ;)

When Sean said next week, that was last week, its now the week after next :wacko:

I've never really paid attention to the release dates, but now that I've subscribed shouldn't the Jul / Aug issue come out in June?

SeanB - Has there been an issue problem with this issue?

Edited by pauloc

I've never really paid attention to the release dates, but now that I've subscribed shouldn't the Jul / Aug issue come out in June?

SeanB - Has there been an problem with this issue?

Its like they move the date each month by a bit, that way they do 5 issues in one year instead of 6. Seems to get worse each month.

Its like they move the date each month by a bit, that way they do 5 issues in one year instead of 6. Seems to get worse each month.

Nope, printing and distribution is a bona fide headache for independent titles in SA as a whole. The trend is bucking though as the larger media houses lose the monopoly.

Not to speak on behalf of Sean, but this issue has already gone out.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150715569840454&set=o.63716066791&type=1&theater

yip, according to their Facebook page it's gone out, I still haven't received mine though...