Lesotho Tour

moonlight

Myself and a few friends are planning to do a MTB ride/tour in Lesotho in December. Its 4 days and you cover about 280km. The tour operator gives back-up, 3 meals a day and a place to sleep at night at lodges or a guest house.

Did any of you guys did something similar and maybe can give us some tips.

Do they have a website? Sounds like a good adventure

As jy dalk weet van iemand wat belangstel, ons soek nog 2 of meer persone (ons is 3 moet 5 wees). Ons wil graag die week van die 11de Des gaan.

Myself and a few friends are planning to do a MTB ride/tour in Lesotho in December. Its 4 days and you cover about 280km. The tour operator gives back-up, 3 meals a day and a place to sleep at night at lodges or a guest house.

Did any of you guys did something similar and maybe can give us some tips.

Did a similar thing a couple of years ago, started Underberg and rode to Maseru bridge - awesome trip. Prepare for all conceivable weather conditions. And pack your climbing shoes!

Enjoy the ride and don't dish out sweets to the kiddies, they will swamp you in absolutely no time

Did a similar thing a couple of years ago, started Underberg and rode to Maseru bridge - awesome trip. Prepare for all conceivable weather conditions. And pack your climbing shoes!

Enjoy the ride and don't dish out sweets to the kiddies, they will swamp you in absolutely no time

For sure, we took the 4x4 into Lesotho a few years, my memories are filled with kids shouting 'sweets, sweets', even when you couldn't see them, you could certainly hear them!