Cycling wear

Garfield2010

1. Where can I find a genuine TDF yellow replica jersey to ride in?

2. Where can I find those 1 piece time trial suits the guys wore on the Team Time Trial stage in the TDF. They look quick with zero wind resistance

Will this make a big difference in terms of wind resistance? The use will be for Ironman.

um?? are you planning to run in that one piece suit as well?? the time you lose in overheating on the run will nullify the advantage gained on the bike. if you can change in T2 the time wasted changing (not to mention the little kids nearby who will be scared for life) will again nullify the advantage.

I use Orca one piece suit (sleeveless) and I get pretty hot in it on a warm day but yes you feel the advantage on the bike.

my 2 cents.. train hard!!

No, I will definately change after the run. I get rash when running with cycling shorts.

What time can one gain with that thing?

15 minutes?

No, I will definately change after the run. I get rash when running with cycling shorts.

15 minutes?

Doubt it...

Probikekit has the Tdf shirts - www.probikekit.com

15 minutes?

It will take about 15 minutes to change out of it and into your running kit...

Well thats fine. I want to try and take a bit longer in T2. My friend's transition bag got lost in PE this year and he had to sit and wait 20 minutes for them to find it (turns out it was in the penalty tent - their fault so he got the time deducted!).

He ran the best marathon of his life (and time even if you include the 20min extra) and he said the 20 minutes rest was the reason.......

In anycase, you are going to *** in Capetown as the first part of the run is uphill so extra rest will be fine!

Will I be allwed to stop in Hout Bay and eat a hmaburger during the race in Cape Town?