PPA Seeding Run

Merida002

Does anyone have any idea when the PPA seeding run is supposed to take place? I heard that it was going to be around now but still only see seeding rides from February in my current seeding.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an email i received from them when i asked

"

Hi

A seeding run will take place later in the month and thereafter the new seeded numbers will be posted to all members.

It will not be necessary to reseed.

Thank you

Yours in Cycling

"

i think my garden needs reseeding, it's not that big so it's more of a walk.

Guest agteros

They seed runs now as well? they doing it for the Two Oceans too?

Edited by agteros

it seems the seeding run did take place. I've managed to drop my index by 5. Do they penalise you because all the races are from last season?

it seems the seeding run did take place. I've managed to drop my index by 5. Do they penalise you because all the races are from last season?

Just a rant - how the F! do they change a seeding for a race - I see my argus seeding has gone up from 18 to 20...... Orbit went from 21 to 25 but 99'er went from 25.5 to 25.1..... how?!?!?!?! Still stuck in G... gotta train harder to get into F. Well considering that I started in J last year, I am happy I guess.

Edit: Nic, yeah they do. something like 10% per year back that your result is.

Edited by SirK

Just a rant - how the F! do they change a seeding for a race - I see my argus seeding has gone up from 18 to 20...... Orbit went from 21 to 25 but 99'er went from 25.5 to 25.1..... how?!?!?!?! Still stuck in G... gotta train harder to get into F. Well considering that I started in J last year, I am happy I guess.

Edit: Nic, yeah they do. something like 10% per year back that your result is.

One thing I noticed...do the medium/short races....I checked someone on here and went to look at how he got his new seeding, he jumped tremendously. By doing the shorter races you will be closer to the winner which means you will get a better seeding index. I am in 'I' now considering I started in X last year and got a new number every time I went up and I always did the long races.

Edited by MTB_Roadie