Spruit Ride Sat Morning from Parkhurst

Nic0000

Anyone keen to join me? Wouldn't mind a partner or 2! Meet round about 8am to do about 3 hours...

What speed or level of intensenes do you guys ride at? I'm not that fit but should be able to do it if it's not a mal sprint for 3 hrs...

Ja look definitely won't be a sprint. Medium to high intensity? Say about avg 18 kph? Was gona go through Delta park, up through Emmerentia and along to Northcliff for a good climb and then back down the same way pretty much. If I'm by myself I'll prob just do another loop of that for safety sake but otherwise I'm open to suggestions...

@ Eyecandy Will it be just you or will the rest of your fratelli's gang be there?

haha! she's the boss-lady for sure! I tried to ride with her Fratelli's gang twice... it was torture trying to keep up on the climbs

haha! she's the boss-lady for sure! I tried to ride with her Fratelli's gang twice... it was torture trying to keep up on the climbs

Patches as long as you can throw a decent punch and dont mind kicking a downed opponent .... in the face, you are always welcome in the Sunninghill gang!

I'll even whip out my 661 knee and shin gaurds on the next ride :thumbup:

Patches as long as you can throw a decent punch and dont mind kicking a downed opponent .... in the face, you are always welcome in the Sunninghill gang!

I'll even whip out my 661 knee and shin gaurds on the next ride :thumbup:

haha! that's how I roll!

ps. if you wear knee guards on a ride where EC is present she will laugh at you :unsure:

haha! that's how I roll!

ps. if you wear knee guards on a ride where EC is present she will laugh at you :unsure:

If that happens I'll kick her in the shins ... then run away!

@ Eyecandy Will it be just you or will the rest of your fratelli's gang be there?

So far just me and a friend. So who's joining on Sunday?

Fratelli's to Alberts, up the back of Northcliff hill to the tower, down the frontside to Beyers and back up Fredricks; over the top and down back onto the spruit. :D

:eek: Uve ruined the friendship

Im sure u'll keep up. After Saturday's race my legs might b toast :P

you better run/ride away down the hill... she'll catch you if you go up