Baviaans entry

bongs

Hows this for size......4 man team for Baviaans is R3200. To substitute a rider is R50, all fair. We have to pull out the race. They have a waiting list if people that are desperate to do the ride. I called the race organizers and they will gladly sell my entry on to someone else who is on the waiting list for R3200 but will only give me R1600 for mine. They charge a 50% admin fee. The max they should charge is R200 = 4 x substitutions. ????? I don't see the logic here?

RIP OFF OF NOTE... Sies man Baviaans organizers dis nie lekker nie!!!

Edited by bongs

Hows this for size......4 man team for Baviaans is R3200. To substitute a rider is R50, all fair. We have to pull out the race. They have a waiting list if people that are desperate to do the ride. I called the race organizers and they will gladly sell my entry on to someone else who is on the waiting list for R3200 but will only give me R1600 for mine. They charge a 50% admin fee. The max they should charge is R200 = 4 x substitutions. ????? I don't see the logic here?

RIP OF NOTE... Sies man Baviaans organizers dis nie lekker nie!!!

Three letters Bongs:

CPA

Surely you can't be charged for a service you have not recieved!

There is no "losses" on the cancelled entry as they have a waiting list, so I don't see on what grounds they can charge you R1600!

Edited by Bennie Dikwiel

Three letters Bongs:

CPA

Surely you can't be charged for a service you have not recieved!

There is no "losses" on the cancelled entry as they have a waiting list, so I don't see on what grounds they can charge you R1600!

You would've agreed to the terms and conditions when you entered the race, and those would've included cancellation fees.

You would've agreed to the terms and conditions when you entered the race, and those would've included cancellation fees.

Yes but not when they have a waiting list!! That means that they TAKE R1600 from me and charge the full R3200 to the okie buying the cancelled entry. If there was only 399 entries fair enough but they selling mine on and there will be 400 starters!

I have sold it on the hub in any case.