Where to buy an On One Scandal 29er frame?

Monark

Thanks guys. Kiwi has a PM :thumbup:

Have recently seen a few On Ones and the owners love them. Lets hope that Kiwi can find a medium for my mate.

rather go for the on-one inbred. with slot drop outs, then you have the most versatile bike around. IT can take a shock with travel from 100mm to 140mm, it can do a single speed as well as gears.

He is mainly an XC rider. Does the inbred come in 29er?

yes, and its the steel brother of the scandal

Cyclespro are promoting themselves as the agents now in SA (Kiwi VERY sadly seems to not be doing them anymore unsure.gif) - maybe hunt them down - they on the hub. But only seem to be promoting some supplements and thats it - no mention of bikes as yet!

Thanks Cycho! I have dropped them a line via email.

Lets see what they have to say.

Hi Guys,

Im Boyd from CyclesPro, we are agents for On-One but they have proven to be difficult to get hold of due to stock levels. The Scandal 29er is currently out of stock but will be available again in late August. Asw ith the On-One Carbon 29er (i have one in Cape Town now) this is also out of stock again as On-One only had a limited amount made.

Drop me a line and ill try my best to help.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Im Boyd from CyclesPro, we are agents for On-One but they have proven to be difficult to get hold of due to stock levels. The Scandal 29er is currently out of stock but will be available again in late August. Asw ith the On-One Carbon 29er (i have one in Cape Town now) this is also out of stock again as On-One only had a limited amount made.

Drop me a line and ill try my best to help.

Cheers

Good to hear we can still get the On-One brand locally as I have been looking at the UK site due to Kiwi no longer getting in stock. Where in SA are you guys based?

Any idea of when the new Inbred with the interchange able drop outs or the 456 will be available on our shores?

Good Luck with the brand and the bikes do really ride VERY well and I am sorry I sold my old inbred a month or so ago.

Regards

Hairy