I need your feedback please

Chris Willemse

Chris Willemse Cycles is opening a "Mega" store during September with plenty parking at Willow-bridge Tygervalley. Yesterday one of our clients suggest that we must start a Saturday market day where we allow anybody who wants to sell their 2nd hand sporting goods - all sporting goods- to sell them on the parking lot.

What do you think about it? Would you guys in Cape Town considering bringing your old stock to this market day. Maybe every Saturday or maybe the last Saturday of each month. I await your suggestions.

Thank you.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Willemse Cycles is opening a "Mega" store during September with plenty parking at Willow-bridge Tygervalley. Yesterday one of our clients suggest that we must start a Saturday market day where we allow anybody who wants to sell their 2nd hand sporting goods - all sporting goods- to sell them on the parking lot.

What do you think about it? Would you guys in Cape Town considering bringing your old stock to this market day. Maybe every Saturday or maybe the last Saturday of each month. I await your suggestions.

Thank you.

Thats and BlIkSeMs!! g00d idea!! 10/10 but maybe each secound Saterday that would alow more people to come and more stock!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i agree with velo, although it s a bit far for people who live in the city it would be good to have an interactive market, especially with a bike shop to possibly moderate the prices??

Woodstock Cycles already has an occasional jamboree. Picked up a nice old set of Shamals there.

Great initiative, will give your clients the opportunity to upgrade bikes, parts and accessories and at the same time recover some funds for the old items.

Thats always Welcome. Great idea.

Can drop the family at TygerValley while I go shopping for the morning.

i like the idea. i'd say once a month otherwise there may not be too many people selling each saturday and then it's a waste of a drive of you are coming from the southern suburbs

last Saturday of the month :) :thumbup: ........... with DMC007 there......... Family can go TygerValley while we shop.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Its only going to be great with all the support. The great news is that we at Chris Willemse Cycles will take no commission on anything that you sell. Give us some more feedback and ideas please.

The great news is that we at Chris Willemse Cycles will take no commission on anything that you sell. Give us some more feedback and ideas please.

This is a great idea.

Why don't you take a small fee of 5 or 10 rand and donate it to a charity?

Gummibear.

Not a bad idea for our charity this year. Will consider it but would like to get some feedback from the other hubbers as well.