Rotors and Ovals

RoboLuke

On What ???

Be Quick youth, or you gonna generate a Nubbin Alert!

Edited by The Drongo

Oval Rings...Rotor cranks...thingymagingies that takes out so so called deadspot when you turn the crank

views, opinions?

It is rather agonizing to note that in some areas of national and historical importance, India media adopts casual and slipshod attitude ostensibly because of political pressures and constraints. In the case of entire internally displaced religious minority of Kashmiri Pandits, the Indian press, by and large, has not been either realistic or sympathetic. This issues touches on the very core of India’s secular and democratic structure. As against this, some high profile issues receive extraordinary media hype. The mass displacement of this oppressed chunk has been severely under-reported. It has crippling effect on their future and their rehabilitation.

Oval

1.01ct

F color

VS2 clarity

EX cut

VG polish

VG symmetry

No FL

Depth 62.4%

Table 58%

7.81Lx5.71Wx3.56D

Crown Ht 14.5%

L/W 1.37

Girdle Thin-Slightly Thick (faceted)

Here's another opinion/view:

...democracy will in practice lead to the destruction of a people's true values. And this also serves to explain how it is that people with a great past from the time when they surrender themselves to the unlimited, democratic rule of the masses slowly lose their former position; for the outstanding achievements of individuals...are now rendered practically ineffective through the oppression of mere numbers.

I'll give two m&m's to whoever knows whose opinion it is.

Guest agteros

...democracy will in practice lead to the destruction of a people's true values. And this also serves to explain how it is that people with a great past from the time when they surrender themselves to the unlimited, democratic rule of the masses slowly lose their former position; for the outstanding achievements of individuals...are now rendered practically ineffective through the oppression of mere numbers.

Please send two M&M to Herr Google on my behalf !Suggestion: Make that two blue ones ;)

Yip Hitler

I ride an oval crank, in my opinion, not much of a difference to be felt. In fact i didn't even know it was an oval crank until someone told me it was!