2010 Bianchi 928 C2C White Carbon Frame (Never used - new) R9000

W1Z@RD

2010 Bianchi 928 C2C (New)  

3 members have voted

1. 1. 2010 Bianchi 928 C2C White Carbon Frame (Never used - new) R9000

• Good deal!
    • Okish
    • You got ripped

Just bought a Bianchi 928 C2C Full carbon frame for 9k and wanna know if that price is good

i'd say it was a fair deal, all depends on what you're going to build the rest of the bike up with.

For example: if you build it up with tiagra and R500 wheels then yes, it was a rip off.

but if you build it up with sram force/red/ultegra/dura-ace then it makes it more worth it.

and if it's never been used, then all the better.

Edited by Zac.A

i'd say it was a fair deal, all depends on what you're going to build the rest of the bike up with.

For example: if you build it up with tiagra and R500 wheels then yes, it was a rip off.

but if you build it up with sram force/red/ultegra/dura-ace then it makes it more worth it.

Campag Centaur, Deda Zero 100 and Edge SLR 200... Cant afford Super record though:(

I dont know a lot about italian bikes so i suggest that you go to a local shop that stocks bianchi's and ask how much a new frame would be there.