Do Morewood need to catch a wake up

SwissVan

...or is it just me?

Here I am riding my 2010 Zula proudly all over the place, getting lots of "jerk the neck" second looks...and a few "Welche Specialized ist das" comments.

Do Morewood have a cycling shirt / Jersey that Morewood zula owners can buy?

Where can you buy them? Nothing adverstised on their website or at the European Morewood dealers web shoppe.

I luv my Specialized's but I really need a Morewood shirt when i ride my Zula...

[insert crying emotiocon]

Edited by SwissVan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...or is it just me?

Here I am riding my 2010 Zula proudly all over the place, getting lots of "jerk the neck" second looks...and a few "Welche Specialized ist das" comments.

Do Morewood have a cycling shirt that Morewood zula owners can buy?

Where can you buy them? Nothing adverstised on their website or at the European Morewood dealers web shoppe.

I luv my Specialized's but I really need a Morewood shirt when i ride my Zula...

There is an awesome hoody you can get...I wanted one when I still had a morewood sob :(

...or is it just me?

Do Morewood have a cycling shirt that Morewood zula owners can buy?

Rushsports sell tshirts and hoodies, have a couple. BTW sizing for the Tshirts are fitted, hoodies are cool.

Buy It!

Edited by Chubba

There is an awesome hoody you can get...I wanted one when I still had a morewood sob :(

Where's your Zula gone :o

Lets clear up sumthing here....

I'm to old to wear / need a hoody and T shirts are fine for going to the pub / shops etc..... dont work well for XC / XCM riding.

Rush sports only advertise some team control freak clothing.

Stop being a wuss and ride your Specialized more :P

I'm angling for a new one with those fancy disk brakes thingies on the wheels.

Anyone want to buy a 2004 S Works (The one with the real BRAIN) and V brakes (XTR)

I got a morewood hoody as well as some t's. Just like the zula the quality is terrific. Yes the fit is fitted so maybe order a size bigger than usual if you dont like a fitted T. They also pretty cheap at R100 for a T.

You gotta fly the flag guys!

yup! as mentioned... Morewood have a few items of clothing available for their fans.

Not too long ago I ordered a new decal kit for my Ndiza so threw in some fan-wear to make the free shipping minimum.

1x hoodie

2x T-shirts

All handmade in KZN just like the bikes.

here's what I got:

http://rushsports.co.za/uploads/aaf24dcd505d4f268ddcb78ca85f8680-10052011-123241_330_max.jpg

http://rushsports.co.za/uploads/c784c58e939e4068b7c3520c1a60be8a-10052011-124850_330_max.jpg

http://rushsports.co.za/uploads/5b3a55f286cd415e99214487d664710e-10052011-125236_330_max.jpg

Eish, I sold it to another hubber and friend from varsity days down in durbs...probably not my finest decision, but like they say, "I have an itch and it needs scratching" so I might join the dark side soon if all works out...spez boys here i come :thumbup:

I have another bike helping me through this dark time though...rouxtjie sits in the corner and tjanks his eyes out :(

...or is it just me?

Do Morewood have a cycling shirt that Morewood zula owners can buy?Where can you buy them? Nothing adverstised on their website or at the European Morewood dealers web shoppe.

Right lets start again, read the bold words above

Not a flippin T Shirt or hoodlum badhairhidinggarment FH!!!

Edited by SwissVan

Right lets start again, read the bold words above

Not a flippin T Shirt or hoodlum badhairhidinggarment FH!!!

aaah! my bad! But if you had've said "jersey" in your original post we might not have detoured from what you were asking :lol:

but yeah... The only Morewood jerseys I have seen are on sponsored riders... and those are DH jerseys, not XC ones. So yeah, I think there's a gap in the market there!

Edited by patches

I got a morewood hoody as well as some t's. Just like the zula the quality is terrific. Yes the fit is fitted so maybe order a size bigger than usual if you dont like a fitted T. They also pretty cheap at R100 for a T.

You gotta fly the flag guys!

Fitted T Shirts suck. Just nowhere for the boep to hide.