Discovery Health Assessments

irongirl

Once a year all Discovery Health Members are entitled to have one set of screening tests consisting of: glucose/cholesterol/Blood pressure/BMI and voluntary HIV.

Our Nurse Practitioner are able to do these tests for you.

We assist during Wellness Days, Corporate events or Individual consultations.

Our services are also available for financial advisers who wishes to host a wellness day for their clients.

We also offer a mobile service(apart from our clinic) where we can screen clients at a venue of their choice(office).

The screening tests does not get claimed from your Medical Savings Account.

If you belong to Vitality, you also earn Vitality points! Up to 19 000.

In addition to the nurse's screening tests we can arrange a fitness assessment(with Biokineticst) and nutrition assessment(with Dietician)

Should you be interested in making use of our services, please contact 082 380 7652 or info@bwellclinic.co.za

Edited by irongirl

Copying the Tankman are you? Just remember I have copyrirgts for Vitality days advertised on the hub

Edited by Tankman

Copying the Tankman are you? Just remember I have copyrirgts for Vitality days advertised on the hub

Hallo Tankman

No - sorry, apologies, wasn't aware of "copyright"

Just to mention - we are doing it for the same company and I did chat to your collegues around this.

Was trying to be proactive.

Nevertheless, I edited the post so it no longer refers to "Vitality Days"

Cheers

Edited by irongirl