Going Italian!

W1Z@RD

I finally got myself a carbon Italian frame so migrating from Taiwanese Aluminium to Italian Carbon.

Project started today and got myself a beautiful frame.

post-8598-0-14434300-1310847259.jpg

Thats a stunning frame, although it is also made in Taiwan (even if it has a made in Italy sticker on it). At least it is an Italian brand though.

Nice and lovely......sweet and sexy....

What is it getting built up with?

I have ridden alu and steel bikes for the last 25 years and a few weeks back went carbon and wow i am very impressed.

I hope you have many happy miles :)

Edited by gummibear

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this one ! :thumbup:

busy transferring my old components over onto it & will upgrade with time.

Do you have any ideas of what you wanna build onto it i.t.o. wheels/groupset?

post-2843-0-06451600-1311960285.jpg

Yeah, doing mine tomorrow.... Campy Athena 11sp carbon, sella Italia,Deda stem, h/bar and seatpost and a set of Zonda or Edge SLR's :thumbup:

Edited by W1Z@RD

The Campag Zonda's are a lekker wheelset. I've got Campag's on my Bianchi. Nice and light,and smooth. Alternatively, try some Fulcrum's. Not sure how much you're spending, I was chatting to a guy, and he said Zipp 404's would be great. Mines a 928 Mono-Q B4P. The c2c is much more comfy, the Mono-Q is very agressive.

For grouppo, you must go campy on your Bianchi. Finish it with some look Keo Carbons. Will be tasty, thats my setup. i love it!