Stolen Bikes

Stevief

Hi Guys some fellas broke into my garage in Sea Point last night and stole my road bike a Blue and silver Omega vortex) and my kids MTB a 20 inch black /grey Giant, i really would like the MTB back for my boy as he got it for his birthday 5 days ago and he is shattered.

Any info would be great and just keep eyes peeled if any hubbbers venture into pawn shops or cash crusaders etc in the next few weeks.

Thanks

Hi Guys some fellas broke into my garage in Sea Point last night and stole my road bike a Blue and silver Omega vortex) and my kids MTB a 20 inch black /grey Giant, i really would like the MTB back for my boy as he got it for his birthday 5 days ago and he is shattered.

Any info would be great and just keep eyes peeled if any hubbbers venture into pawn shops or cash crusaders etc in the next few weeks.

Thanks

Go and read this thread -

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/104856-no-deal-with-neil/

Thanks

Sorry to hear about what happened. I noticed on my way to work this morning from the Cape Town train station that there was a suspicious looking character riding a full suspension Giant, silver/black/grey. Was your son's bike a full suspesion?

Cheers

if you live in CT and missing a blue GT road bike with carbon fork, drop me a pm. Size looks like a medium, and it has done the argus, but I cant get the argus number off it as it has been rubbed off.

Sorry to hear about what happened. I noticed on my way to work this morning from the Cape Town train station that there was a suspicious looking character riding a full suspension Giant, silver/black/grey. Was your son's bike a full suspesion?

Cheers

Thanks for the reply n naa his bike was just a kiddies 20 inch mtb giant but it means everything to him

Thanks for the reply n naa his bike was just a kiddies 20 inch mtb giant but it means everything to him

Shame, I could imagine how your son must feel. Will keep my eyes open at the second hand stores!

Thanks

Howzit

Some a**holes broke into my garage in Sea Point last night as well!

Took my Specialized FSR and my chicks gary fisher as well.

Damn annoying!

I'm pretty depro, sorry for your kid man! Rough!!!!

Thanks

Where about do you stay? Was this during the day/night?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Neil, whats your take on the stolen bikes that end up at your shop? Please do enlighten us all.

Cheers

HAHAH - that might have been me...