Topic Title

cyclenut

My thoughts on yesterday's stage . . . and what I didn't hear the Phil&Paul Show say . .

1. Why is everyone still watching Contador?

2. AC seems to have a strategy of only responding to Cadel, and Cadel is already 1-something ahead of the Schlecks so he doesn't need to respond instantly to their moves so he leaves that to AC to shut down and then slowly rolls up to the wheel

3. The only person who showed a true interest on yellow was Cadel as he was the only one to respond to inspired Voekler.

4. Brian Nygaard must talk to the Schlecks - If the Leopard squad pull themselves inside out to deliver to the brothers to the Elite group then the least they can do is deliver.

5. Smartest man on the hill yesterday. . . .Cadel Evans

6. Next smartest: Levi Leipheimer who knows there is no point in racing for 15th on GC so he's recovering properly and will jump into a breakaway mid-week and push on for the stage win giving Radioshack and JB something to smile about.

#JustSaying

Edited by cyclenut

My thoughts on yesterday's stage . . . and what I didn't hear the Phil&Paul Show say . .

4. Bjarne Riis must talk to the Schlecks - If the Leopard squad pull themselves inside out to deliver to the brothers to the Elite group then the least they can do is deliver.

#JustSaying

Why would Riis want to talk to the Schlecks?