Final LIVE PINARELLO DOGMA AUCTION

ASG

NOW LIVE!

Final TDF Pinarello DOGMA 60.1 frame auction!

Resized to 91% (was 800 x 600) - Click image to enlargepost-16745-0-98267100-1310310872.jpg

In addition to the one we are giving away on Supersport (TdF competition) we have decided to put one up for auction – with a difference: NO RESIDUAL and NO minimum bid. To keep things interesting though we are asking that bids increase with at least R500 at a time.

Auction starts NOW - ends 18 July 17:00 SA time

The winning bidder will also receive a FREE Ftech DOGMA cycling jersey worth R890 and we will ship FOC to you anywhere in SA (regretfully, any overseas winners will have to arrange their own shipping)

The RRP for a DOGMA frame is: R45,000

T&C's

- No reserve price

- The highest unique bid of the day will be the winning bid and will be contacted first thing the next morning.

- We will try our best to accommodate the buyer's frame size.

- Should the winning bidder not go through with the deal, the second highest bidder will be contacted.

- Posts that have been "edited" will be voided immediately. (please re post your new amount should you have edited your post)

- We will only accept bids up to and including 17h00, bids posted 17h01 or later will be too late

- Please make sure you are aware of the last highest bid, bidding below that amount will be pointless.

Highest Bid WINS

clap.gifGOOD LUCK!clap.gif You may start your bids!

post-16745-0-32214000-1310310979.jpg

Edited by ASG

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as per usual guys, please drop the OP a pm or call their offices for any questions. Lets keep the comments down so the bidders can do their thing.

NOTE, bid increments of R500.

thanks guys