Good Products

NE1L

Let’s face it there are good products and then there are terrible ripe offs

So if there is something you have found that works for you let others know.

More recently I bought a relatively inexpensive pair of Velotex Bib short = Fantastic.

These were not even the top of the line red label but one down (I think the white) as they did not have my size in the red label.

Well done to Velotex a South African company making some good quality products. I will keep my eye out for more of there products.

There is a lot of good products but if it does not suit you or your application or your budget (meaning not expensive enough), you will tank it.

To me the best bike products out there that I've bought are (in no particular order)

Planet-X saddle = R309 (I've got 4 just incase one gets damaged and I can not find then again)

Chain guide = R350 (expensive but the piece of mind can not be put in Rand value)

Duesouth thermal undershirts = R150.

If it says S-Works on the item, you can buy it with confidence, cause it will not let you down. My other label of choice is Assos!

I have given this thread some thought, and would like to add some more great stuff which made my cycling passion even better -

Sidi

Sram Red

XTR 10 speed 2 x 10

Rudy Project eyewear

Oakley Jawbone

Garmin Edge 500 and Edge 800

Polar FT80 watch

Lezyne floor pumps

Sludge sealant

Motorex lube

CWC for service!

Red Hot products degreaser is fantastic. Will easily remove the chrome off a towbar. Available at the lab for +-R100 a can.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend bought one set Orbea from cyclingjerseyonline.com,

he said the quality is very good , but i want to ask " Does anyone have any experience with this website? ".

Thanks.

Mark

Will definatly check out the Planet X Saddle.

Good luck finding one ... I think AndreZA bought them all.!

Good luck finding one ... I think AndreZA bought them all.!

Not true. There are still a few out there that I'm willing to buy but no one want to part with them. I would love to get a red one.

First Ascent products - good value for money. Bought couple of sets of bibs from them 4 - 5 yrs ago. The guy said they need no special attention, just chuck 'em in the washing machine. They've got no special attention as I don't do the washing and they're still 100%.

Still my first choice in comfort too.

Went for a ride today and got to say I love my Shimano 105's Im sure you get beter but they certainly do great for me.

White wax based chain lube. I tried the very expensive ones recommended in the surveys, but are back on the wax based.

So gepraat van LUBE.

Rock n Roll Extreme lube is amazing.

Sal graag 'n paar wil byvoeg :

Endura MTB handskoene.

Rudy Project Zuma helmet & sonbrille.

Mavic MTB skoene. (Super gemaklik)

Camelback ( Mule NVY).

Maxxis foldables gebruik as tubeless.

No flats sealant.

+1 op First Accent armwarmers.

+1 op Edge 500.