How big of a MTB Nerd are you?

nigelhicks

Ok this is to see who is as big of a DH/MTB Nerd as I am!! There are a couple of issues with this picture that was posted on the Pink Bike website in their exclusive ... Can you spot the MAJOR issues with this bike build??????????

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

http://lp1.pinkbike.org/p5pb6856419/p5pb6856419.jpg

post your replys and lets see who gets it!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

hahahahaha - no guys there are 2 MAJOR faults with the BUILD that would not allow this bike to be ridden! ... other than the obvious fact that there are no pedals! .... you have to look REALLY CLOSELY!!!

Okay I see one, the brake caliper on the front does not look like its fits. The caliper is to far out? It look likes like the disc is to small?

No valves and no rear derailleur cable.

thats a good point andre ... i didnt notice those ... so that makes 4 faults with this build ... eish ... trek are slipping :P ... who can see the other 2?

No valves out of the tyres?

or are they just well placed behind the stays/fork?

Well you won't stop with that front disc,it's under the caliper.

Koukie got it too ----- Thats 1 of the ones i noticed!!! .... 8 inch disc adaptor with a 7 inch rotor on the wheel ... OOPS!!!

OK one more to go!!! CLUE: - its part of the drivetrain!!!

Edited by nigelhicks

thats a good point andre ... i didnt notice those ... so that makes 4 faults with this build ... eish ... trek are slipping :P ... who can see the other 2?

The cable is there look closer..

No valves and no rear derailleur cable.

Could be right about the valves but I can see 2 cables running to the rear so the derailleur should be cool.