Bike Insurance

awesme

no i agree, actually very clever if you ask me

because the father/son will now be dedicated cyclesure user and just as this post has shown, tell alot op people about how great they are etc, and that would probably be quite a few people as the father will be at races etc with his son.

i'm sure they would probably make their money back pretty soon with contracts as a result of positive word of mouth.

This is true, Cyclesure have created clients for life here BUT if it is done unethically, what does that say about the company AND somewhere along the line .... it WILL come back to bite you in the ass!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told him I dont have insurance, he said, take my card and send me a Qoute, Done this morning and approved and will be repaired by late tomorrow, leaving for MTN/Nissan on Thursday.

Cannot believe I hav'nt had them on my stop orders long ago.

Viva the Boks, Viva Cyclesure :clap:

Okay, its just that the quote sort of gives the impression you now had an insurance policy.

I can assure you we dont, and still dont have any insurance contract with any insurance house, yes a chap by the name of Fred approached me and yes, Emotion Cycles have got the go ahead to repair all damadges, Dave at Emotion can confirm. And Yes, I will be filling out a contract as I requested an app. form because I could'nt believe it myself.

I do believe it may be a marketing move on there side, and hell if it is, it worked for me.

Viva Cycleure

Honestly, its the strangest thing I have ever heard and I have been around a long time.

.....but hey, it sounds like a blessing from heaven, lucky breaks like that are few and far between, glad to hear it worked for you.

cyclesure have just opend the door and they cannot close it easily, they are or going to be in big **** for doing that.

I can imagine one can see alot of fraud in this indistry especially with the economy as it was and still is, probably a reason for us not having insurance, but with this sort of action taken by Cyclesure, if its a marketing plan or just being a great company to deal with, i'm not sure. It sure woke me up to reality after a long period not even thinking of insurance and they will get a signature from me today.

Again Thanx to Cyclesure :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is true, Cyclesure have created clients for life here BUT if it is done unethically, what does that say about the company AND somewhere along the line .... it WILL come back to bite you in the ass!

It is not ethical and it is fraud on both sides.

It is not ethical and it is fraud on both sides.

It is only fraud if they back date the insurance inception date. Also they didn't say he needs to take out insurance. I am sure the replacement will come out of their marketing budget

Guys,

I am invollved with the Anatomic High Schools MTB league as MC.

The sponsors onboard have committed themselves to this event over the past few years.

Fred Hennings from Cyclesure as part of his sponsorship confirmed that should a bike be damaged while participating and the damage is in excess of R500-00 he will gladly have it fixed at his expense, the only contribution is that the owner will pay the first R500-00.

Cheers

Clive

Guys,

The sponsors onboard have committed themselves to this event over the past few years.

Fred Hennings from Cyclesure as part of his sponsorship confirmed that should a bike be damaged while participating and the damage is in excess of R500-00 he will gladly have it fixed at his expense, the only contribution is that the owner will pay the first R500-00.

Cheers

Clive

Well in that case it is a :thumbup: for them.

Hijack on,

Have a look at www.weardirect.co.za for the banner anatomic high school league for further info on sponsors and results.

This event was started in 2001 with 22 participants by Menlo Park High School, last year we attracted 343 entries, this year we are standing on 439 average riders per event.

The last leg will be held on the 10th September 2011 at Rietvlei Alberton.

Come and watch these youngsters fight it out on the course.

Cheers

Clive

I've just had my second claim paid by cyclesure - no fuss or any issues. Submitted my my claim, and money in my account within a few days. I'm super impressed with them as a company. I can strongly recommend them. And for the price you pay, if you don't have insurance, 'then as jy dom is moet jy ***'. (Especially if you ride on Table Mountain)

Guys,

Cheers

Clive

that's awesome...but if the recipients of this goodwill don't even know about the details behind it then someone from marketing has slipped up.

that's awesome...but if the recipients of this goodwill don't even know about the details behind it then someone from marketing has slipped up.

On race day i announce that offer quite a few times and trust that all that are there hear and make use of it should they have damaged there bike

Okay, its just that the quote sort of gives the impression you now had an insurance policy.

Honestly, its the strangest thing I have ever heard and I have been around a long time.

.....but hey, it sounds like a blessing from heaven, lucky breaks like that are few and far between, glad to hear it worked for you.

Always look on the bright side of....tuduh...