Tour de France - Stage 16 - Saint-Paul-Trois-Châteaux > Gap - 162.5 km

Squier

Another day for the break. Not expecting any fireworks, although it doesn't look easy. Voeckler to keep yellow. Watch out for the likes of Hushovd and Gillbert... and I won't be surprised if ol' Jeremy Roy gives it another bash.

post-7796-0-92724700-1311051761.gif

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steady upwards all day it seems.

I think a strong break will form today and it should stay away. No need for the GC contenders to do anything today.

Hope 'berto has been iceing his knee, I see he has already said at the press conferance on the rest day he will attack in the Alps.

Damn and I am in a seminar all day

Rather today than thursday-stage 18, it will be THE day I reckon

I'm hoping Phil Gil can overcome the HTC federation and pull some sprint points back from their fatcatcannotclimbadish sprinter.

I dont care who wins TDF but if cavendish wins the green jersey :(

I don't think there will be much action in the GC today,guys will save energy for the big climbs.

I'm hoping Phil Gil can overcome the HTC federation and pull some sprint points back from their fatcatcannotclimbadish sprinter.

We'll see if Cavendish can actually finish a tour... but I'm with you on that one Swiss.

I dont care who wins TDF but if cavendish wins the green jersey :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :) :) :clap: :clap:

There, fixed.

:)

Edited by Joe Low

There, fixed.

:)

Ha ha ha ha. LOL. I must admit, for once in his life to see him win a sprint without his team, I finally have a little more respect for the guy now.

We'll see if Cavendish can actually finish a tour... but I'm with you on that one Swiss.

He won in Paris 2010 and 2009.

oh, and 2011.

Hi WW nice to see you on. x

Edited by Joe Low

He won in Paris 2010 and 2009.

oh, and 2011.

Hi WW nice to see you on. x

Oh hell. You're right :o Shows how much I take note of him. LOL :blush:

Edited by Wonder Woman

Maybe there will be some action? They need to get rid of Voeckler ASAP as this guy is becoming a serious threat!

Perhaps a bit of softening up today at least?

How about BMC, Leopard & Saxo putting up guys upfront and blowing Voecklers team away? Or perhaps only tomorrow?

Alpe DH is a very short stage this year so they have to do it today or tomorrow if you ask me.

The longer Voeckler in Yellow, the more he will believe he can win and the tougher he will get.....

Contador has almost got nothing to lose. He might just as well attack today as the Schelcks are not renowned for their donwhill skills??

Guest agteros

Even latest miracle man "Fillip Jioubert"?