Contermans Shuttle Day

wesley_r

Copied and pasted from Facebook:

Its on! Once again come join us for a super fun day of braaing, having a laugh and shuttling! All the trails are open to ride on the day including the xc trails, the main DH track, the switchback track -which has been completely opened up! and the Freeride track which has been recently revamped! We invite all gravity addicts - XC,DH,Dirt jump and Trail Riders to pull in for lifts up the mountain and let gravity do its thing!

Cost: R90 per rider

We decided to spice up the event a bit by doing fun timed downhill runs on The Switchback Track!The track is relatively easy but challenging as it consists of about 45 flat corners with some jumps in between that all have alternate lines around it. Its all about cornering!

So when you got your fix of riding come to the switchback track for Timed runs that start @ 1pm sharp and some prizes to be handed out afterwards!

Hope to see you all there!

Please note that there will be no marshalls or medics on the day of this event, riders ride at own risk.

Date is the 14th of August. I'll hopefully be there with my Meta to ride the singletrack and switchback bits (as opposed to the DH or FR courses) - anyone else want to join me for an "all mountain" shuttle session?