MTB Trip Worth Over R10K For You And Friend

N0madADV

Stand a chance to win an experience of a lifetime for you and a partner/friend valued at over R10 000 to become part of the www.Bikeparks.co.za Test Crew for a trip scheduled in August.

The Bikeparks team is heading to South Africa's top luxury MTB destination and would like to share this experience with 2 fellow MTB'ers. We can not stress enough how cool this venue is with UBER UBER sweet 5+ star accommodation, all meals and drinks paid for, game drives and not to forget single track riding that will blow your mind. All you have to do is go to :

http://www.bikeparks.co.za and register as a user. If you are already a registered users you will automatically be entered into the draw.

Imagine 3 days of Uber luxury and mind blowing riding!

Edited by macros77

Right - just signed up. Hoping my competition life-long losing streak comes to an end and I actually win this one :D

Right - just signed up. Hoping my competition life-long losing streak comes to an end and I actually win this one :D

I'll make a deal with you, you win I come with you, I win and you come me :thumbdown: :thumbup: That way we got a better chance :unsure:

I'll make a deal with you, you win I come with you, I win and you come me :thumbdown: :thumbup: That way we got a better chance :unsure:

Deal! :clap:

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, what happened with this? Way past early August. Paulo, this could be our Sani if we win ;)

Edited by Caerus

Well apparantly they have drawn it and someone won it, two weeks ago. They have put NO info up about this on Facebook site, The Hub or on there official site. Something fishy here :huh: