Why I`m P***ED at the Schlecks

urbanninja

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim & Khloee Schleck will get worked over today in the blockbuster film Keeping up with the Schlecks........

My brother is more important than any race! (Do I hear a ahhhhhh?). Really don't care. If this is how they operate, they are a very good example to many brothers that should in fact be best buds!

My brother is more important than any race! (Do I hear a ahhhhhh?). Really don't care. If this is how they operate, they are a very good example to many brothers that should in fact be best buds!

Good point, but if that is the attitude do not look to blame other reasons (dangerous descents, bad gear shifting technique etc.) for any poor performance you may have.

The real losers are Jens Voight & Fabian Cancelara

These guys have worked for the Schleck sisters for 3 weeks. They could have offered so much more to this tour...........

One year they should screw the teams and take 200 individual entries.... Imagine that... Real men will each have to fetch his own waterbottle etc....

Wonder who will win then!!!

These guys have worked for the Schleck sisters for 3 weeks. They could have offered so much more to this tour...........

One year they should screw the teams and take 200 individual entries.... Imagine that... Real men will each have to fetch his own waterbottle etc....

Wonder who will win then!!!

they would just arrange themselves into teams and pay accordingly....

imagine the backstabbing-it would be fun!

Guest Omega Man

They should make stage wins conditional on the rider reaching Paris. That way you won't have sprinters going for stage wins and dropping out before the Alps.

That's my moan for the day done.

They have both worked damn hard,but that's what they are payed to do.

Ja but think how much certain guys could have offered the tour had they not been the slaves. Floydd Landis was probably stronger than Lance that one year. As was Roberto Heras. The T-Mobile team had similar issues...........

Wonder what would have happened if Boassen-Hagen did not lose 6 minutes when Wiggins crashed out??

I think Jens would have won atleast one stage had it not been for being the Schlecks bitch.