TDF Coverage on SS

CAAD4

Is is just me getting gatvol of watching the highlights until halfway, and then they repeat it again before showing the rest?

Glad im not the only one.Just started a similar thread. Can they be combined or my post moved over ? Im tech challenged

Their "Live" repeat in the evenings has been absolute ***!

On many occasions withing the last 30km they go to and add break and on return cut out like 5 - 10km (with attacks and all)

Why the hell not cut the crap in the beginning of the stage where nothing really happens. The last bit is the best part and they keep screwing it up! :thumbdown:

No point in bitching about it here, make yourself heard on Support@supersport.co.za

Cutting my DSTV off at the end of the month again. It is not worth paying R550 odd to watch repeats over and over again.

I mean really, how many times can you repeat the same freeking programs. Some are like 2007 episodes!!

Edited by Tankman

Cutting my DSTV off at the end of the month again. It is not worth paying R550 odd to watch repeats over and over again.

I mean really, how many times can you repeat the same freeking programs. Some are like 2007 episodes!!

Same. It's easier and cheaper to get more bandwidth and stream or download whatever you want.

Their "Live" repeat in the evenings has been absolute ***!

On many occasions withing the last 30km they go to and add break and on return cut out like 5 - 10km (with attacks and all)

Why the hell not cut the crap in the beginning of the stage where nothing really happens. The last bit is the best part and they keep screwing it up! :thumbdown:

No point in bitching about it here, make yourself heard on Support@supersport.co.za

I had mine switched on at the beginning of the month and it will be cut off at the end of the month.

I had mine switched on at the beginning of the month and it will be cut off at the end of the month.

For three years now I've done that! But this time I don't think it will be on again next year.