Stage 20 - Individual Time Trail - 42.5km

Tankman

Podium places will be decided!

Fabulous Cancelara (Spartacus) will be the man to beat on the day.

But the biggest fights will be between the top 5 for podium spots!

post-4352-0-46534900-1311350647.gif

post-4352-0-66782300-1311350653.gif

where is the nail biting emoticon?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a little bump there in the middle I see, could play into climbers like the Schlecks hands for overall, Evans will be heavily motivated but 57 secs is still quite a gap to close.

Evans better ride tomorrow as if he stole his tt bike!

BMC will want a win on their new TT bike ;)

Looking fwd to the TT! its going to be very interesting - one of the best TDFs to watch in a long time imo.

TT is exactly the same route as used in the Dauphine Libere. Riders who rode it, should know the route well.

Evans had a good TT in the Dauphine, came in 6th, 1'20" slower than Tony Martin. I think he timed his form right, but he spent 2 days in a row chasing, it must have tired him out.

It will help Evans that he knows the route - I think he will beat Frank on GC, but it will be close between him and Andy.

The Schlecks have an advantage in starting after Evans.

Looking fwd to the TT! its going to be very interesting - one of the best TDFs to watch in a long time imo.

TT is exactly the same route as used in the Dauphine Libere. Riders who rode it, should know the route well.

Evans had a good TT in the Dauphine, came in 6th, 1'20" slower than Tony Martin. I think he timed his form right, but he spent 2 days in a row chasing, it must have tired him out.

It will help Evans that he knows the route - I think he will beat Frank on GC, but it will be close between him and Andy.

The Tour has been awesome this year and it all boils down to the TT.Cadel can TT and has shown it before.Another afternoon in front of the tv

The weather doesn't seem to be a factor at Grenoble today.

Let's see how the day plays out !