Tour de France - The conclusion on the Champs Elysees

Squier

The end to three weeks of racing. Congrats to Cadel, he really deserved this one.

Can Hushovd launch Farrar for the most coveted win of his career or is their only one man? I'm sure that Greipel would love to try and prove his point here although I don't see that happening. Petacchi still needs to show why he is in France this year and I'm sure than Ben Swift would like to be the silver lining on Team Sky's 2011 Tour. Then there's still Rojjas who still has an academic chance of Green. So many names in the running, though I'm expecting only one to echo from the podium today... Cavendish!

post-7796-0-72543500-1311490350.jpg

That's the wrong rider in yellow, I know...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say a possible farewell to the HTC- Highroad, formerly HTC-Columbia team.

They are fighting for their life for sponsorship.

Hmmm... Cav off to Sky Pro Cycling.

Gonna be a strange sight to see him in black and blue/green.

I nominate Gilbert to take this one in a surprise attack, with Hushovd second and Hagen third

I should be there today,but instead i am sitting with my son at emergency hospital.

:unsure:

Hope all is ok with your son Gummi

He stained his neck muscle and has to wear a collar for a few days,so we are watching tdf at home.

Say a possible farewell to the HTC- Highroad, formerly HTC-Columbia team.

They are fighting for their life for sponsorship.

Hmmm... Cav off to Sky Pro Cycling.

Gonna be a strange sight to see him in black and blue/green.

Apparently they have a few "interesting" options according to their owner.......... Better get allot more interesting as im sure the riders wont hang around for a "possible" contract

The procession is off. Cadel leading the way in yellow. At age 34 I wonder if we'll ever see this again. Next to Cadel is Cavendish in green... at last! Sanchez in the polka dot jersey shows the merit in the changes to this competition and Pierre Roland in white is sure to become a threat to the big guns in future. He's done a lot of work for Voeckler and won the most prestigious stage. Well deserved!

Andy,Cadel and Frank having a nice chat and ride together.

Their dad must be so proud today,having riden the tour himself,and now his 2 boys on the podium.

Big George's 9th time riding into Paris protecting the MJ on the Champs-Élysées!!!!

Wow that's inspiring :huh: