Garmin downloads

bontie

We all now Garmin Training Centre is useless. Any other sites/software that I can use to download my ride data, i.e. maps and other stats?

I've heard sporttracks or somthing before, but cannot seem to find it on the web?

Thx

Only problem is it does not run on OS X .......Apple Mac :thumbdown:

Will worry about that when I get a Mac...

isnt there a way of saving your tracks as a KMZ file to open in google earth??? I'm keen to see if thats possible ...

Guest Travis.

Only problem is it does not run on OS X .......Apple Mac :thumbdown:

Jy het daai k@k gekoop, nou moet jy daarmee saam leef tongue.gif

Edited by Tevez

isnt there a way of saving your tracks as a KMZ file to open in google earth??? I'm keen to see if thats possible ...

When I last used Garmin Training Center, I think there was an 'export as KMZ' / 'Open in Google Earth' option, though that was a while ago.

I'm pretty certain Sport Tracks has a built-in KMZ export option or else a plug-in to do it.

When I last used Garmin Training Center, I think there was an 'export as KMZ' / 'Open in Google Earth' option, though that was a while ago.

I'm pretty certain Sport Tracks has a built-in KMZ export option or else a plug-in to do it.

cool i'll check when im home later