Vitality Fitness Assessment 19 & 20 Aug - Virgin Active Waterstone Village

Tankman

Dear Vitality Members

You are hereby invited to our next Vitality day. We will assist you in reaching Gold status as quickly as possible and unlocking the full potential of this great rewards program.

What happens on the day? You do a Vitality Fitness Assessment with our Biokineticist and Vitality Check with our Nurse on site.

When? Friday 19 August and Saturday 20 August 2011

Where? Virgin Active - Waterstone Village - Somerset West

Time? Friday 8am to 5pm and Saturday 8am to 2pm

Dress code? Casual/Comfortable clothing with trainers

Cost? R175 to be paid to the Biokineticist

(Payment can be claimed back from your Medical Aid Savings fund and the Nurse is free for Medical Aid members.)

You Can Earn: 7500 points + 7500 bonus points for the Vitality Fitness assessment, + up to 19 000 points for the Vitality Check and 9000 points or more for the online assessments! That is around 40 000 points in one morning!

Booking is Essential – please contact Stefanie at our office 021-880 1691 and quote "The Hub" support@lifesmith.co.za

Feel free to bring your spouse, family, friends and colleges along for the assessment!

Edited by Tankman

This includes the Vitality Fitness Assessment by the Biokineticist (up to 15 000 points)

as well as the Vitality Check by the Nurse

(HIV + Cholesterol + Glucose + Blood Pressure + Weight = up to 19 000 points)

Edited by Tankman

what if I have vitality (on a life insurance product), but dont have discovery medical aid. Can I claim back from my medical aid?

You are more than welcome lerouc! Have you already done the Fitness Assessment?

If you are a Discovery Medical aid member, the Vitality Check will be paid for by Discovery (once a year)

If not a medical aid member the nurse will charge you R150 for the Vitality Check.

what if I have vitality (on a life insurance product), but dont have discovery medical aid. Can I claim back from my medical aid?

Then you would pay R175 to the Bio for the Fitness Assessment and the Vitality Check with the nurse will be an additional R150

Discovery pays for the Vitality Check directly from the risk pool. They will pay for each members first Vitality Check per year (screening benefit), thereafter you pay yourself. If you dont have Medical Aid, your dont form part of the risk pool.

If you have any other Medical Aid other than Discovery, they will unfortunately not refund you for the Biokineticist although some Medical Aids like Sanlam (Reality) and Momentum (Multiply) will refund the blood test as part of their yearly screening benefit.

You can not claim from something you dont have Fand! ;)

Edited by Tankman

You are more than welcome lerouc! Have you already done the Fitness Assessment?

If you are a Discovery Medical aid member, the Vitality Check will be paid for by Discovery (once a year)

If not a medical aid member the nurse will charge you R150 for the Vitality Check.

Yeah had one just the other day...(failed horribly) i was planning on getting the vitality check done now for quite a while just haven't gotten around to it.

Can i just use the support@lifesmith.co.za address to make a booking?

Please do, just mention that you only want to to the Vitality Check.

You can do two of these Fitness Assessments per year, 5 months apart.

Please do, just mention that you only want to to the Vitality Check.

You can do two of these Fitness Assessments per year, 5 months apart.

Email sent!

Jammer, jou afspraak is reeds geboek vir 8am Saterdag oggend! Miskien het die confirmation net nie by jou uitgekom nie?

Hi Mark, I have received a couple of request for Vitality Days in JHB.

I am more than willing to organize it and fly down for a Friday & Saturday to get it done. To make it worthwhile, we need around 20 confirmed appointments per day. Easily done if you are part of a company Medical scheme! You can even invite your neighbors, clients or own friends & family.

We have had many of these days in Cape Town and surrounds simply because our clientele, friends and family are around here. I know the Bio's, Personal Trainers and Nurses ;) so after a couple of emails these days fill up quickly :thumbup:

PM me and lets see how we can work together to organize this.

Hi Mark, I have received a couple of request for Vitality Days in JHB.

I am more than willing to organize it and fly down for a Friday & Saturday to get it done. To make it worthwhile, we need around 20 confirmed appointments per day. Easily done if you are part of a company Medical scheme! You can even invite your neighbors, clients or own friends & family.

We have had many of these days in Cape Town and surrounds simply because our clientele, friends and family are around here. I know the Bio's, Personal Trainers and Nurses ;) so after a couple of emails these days fill up quickly :thumbup:

PM me and lets see how we can work together to organize this.

Tankman would u be willing to come to the hotel for the day and do a assesment of the guys on discovery? :blink: