Metro Police

Garfield2010

post-12877-0-00812000-1311599374.jpg

Be warned... the Metro Police can no catch you while driving. They are installing speedmcameras inside their vehicles apparently so if the vukker drives behind you it can measure your speed.

Not sure if it is a hoax but it certainly looks real enough

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

check the nrcs website to see if they are legal and for any approvals.if not approved with certificates for both machine and operator = not legal.

When I was in the States all the pigs traffic policemen had these.

Finally the Pigspotter reveals his real identity

...as much as I hate speeding fines... this is a way better way for them to trap. If this means less hiding behind bushes and bus stops.

Being visible to motorists does way more for speed reduction than finding out 6 weeks later that one was speeding, and got trapped from behind some bush.

Yip, P-Town is full of these!

Remeber seeing all those chase scenes on Reality Zone and all those cars were fitted with cameras that measured and displayed the speed of the car in front?

At long last, the Metro Police have a way of properly enforcing moving violations like dodgy lane changes, tailgating, reckless driving etc.

Be warned... the Metro Police can no catch you while driving. They are installing speedmcameras inside their vehicles apparently so if the vukker drives behind you it can measure your speed.

About time. How can we complain about rides being run over by cars and at the same time call the police trying to stop offenders "vukkers" and "pigs".

Is this not their new algorithm scanning device for number plates. Reads everything zipping past and then throws a flag for "traffic fines outstanding", "stolen vehicles", "wanted persons" etc. etc?