Critical Mass - Durban

geecee

Seeing the JHB post i just thought id throw the details for the Durban ride up.

Date: 29 July 2011

Venue: Moses Mabhida Stadium

Time: 5pm Sharp

Ride will start at FIVE sharp from Moses Mahida. then along the promenade past the Elangeni Hotel - back down to the promenade and on to the Moyo Pier - Around the point precint and canals. double back and head back to moses Mabhida.

For anyone that doesnt have bicycles they can contact Rich Powell from Street Scene Tours on 0718873079 to reserve a cruiser bike (Giant Simple Single) at a cost of R5o for the night. Pick up at Elangeni (either wait for everyone to come past and join in or cycle to the start) or if you are quick (im not sure if these are reserved already) email 1love4cycle@gmail.com to reserve one of 4 mountain bikes for FREE courtesy of THE GREEN HUB initiative.

The event is on Facebook, just search for Critical Mass - Durban

:thumbup:

geeez i figured there'd be at least SOME support :thumbdown:

don't worry, that's how Joburg started out. We had 4 people riding through town. Now we have almost 10 times that

i'm totally keen but starting at 5 is too early for me, I finish at 4:30 then still need to get home (hillcrest), grab the bike and head down. Love to support you guys but def not that early :(

i'm totally keen but starting at 5 is too early for me, I finish at 4:30 then still need to get home (hillcrest), grab the bike and head down. Love to support you guys but def not that early :(

Same here... :( Never get home, get the bike and get there through traffic on time. Sorry.

geeez i figured there'd be at least SOME support :thumbdown:

Where exactly do you meet at the stadium. I was at the "last ride" at I ended up riding on my own........