Exciting DOGMA - Reverse Auction!!

JOC Cycles

post-26606-0-96669100-1311777357.jpg

Hi Guys

We will be running an online auction on the HUB this Friday

During TdF ASG had all the fun with the 3 DOGMA frame auctions – now it’s our turn! :clap:

We will have a ‘reverse auction’ for a DOGMA with RRP of R100k – specs to follow (numerous colour options available – Will be posted on Friday).

It works as follows:

We will start the bidding at 09h00 Friday. The starting price will be R100k. Every 5 minutes we will drop the price by R1000 and submit a post to that effect – the first guy that accepts the ‘ruling bid price’ will get the bike at that price...

So price will head south by R12,000 per hour which means it hits my price range at .....about 2:30pm :drool:

but i might have won the DOGMA on the Supersport competion :clap: :clap:

when is the winner going to be announced??

It was anounced last night a Pieter or Pieterse from Pretoria was the winner can't remember exact name

Why do I sense that somebody's gonna get this wrong and become the proud owner early in the day? whistling.gif

i have 2 agree... someone is going to bugger this one up.. :blink:

I wonder where its going to stop...mmm... I bought the frame on auction for R20k so work it from there.

post-26606-0-96669100-1311777357.jpg

Hi Guys

We will be running an online auction on the HUB this Friday

During TdF ASG had all the fun with the 3 DOGMA frame auctions – now it’s our turn! :clap:

We will have a ‘reverse auction’ for a DOGMA with RRP of R100k – specs to follow (numerous colour options available – Will be posted on Friday).

It works as follows:

We will start the bidding at 09h00 Friday. The starting price will be R100k. Every 5 minutes we will drop the price by R1000 and submit a post to that effect – the first guy that accepts the ‘ruling bid price’ will get the bike at that price...