Shimano XT chainrings (new)

dylankeyter

Hi Hubbers

I am looking for new chainrings for my 2010 XT crankset. 22 32 44T new chainrings are what I'm looking for. Would ideally like to purchase locally, but looking for the best price - can you advise please? CRC?

Thanks! :clap:

I have a brand new set of XY Cranks with the blades 42x32x24. I will do them at R1500 ex postage :thumbup:

Will include the Brand New BB :thumbup:

Edited by Ha Ha Kieran

Looking for the 9 speed blades, thanks for the link.

Ha ha Kieran, just the blades I'm after mate... thanks though.

well i've got the older cranks, and was not going to pay R800 for the big chain ring so rather bought a sram chainring at R350 from CWC, you just have to make sure your current crank and the chainrings BCD are the same.

this is what i bought and works fine

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/truvativ-44t-mtb-chainring-grey

but i see they are out of stock, i'm guessing the other sram rings will also work.

Thanks Brad, will look into it. Ideally would like Shimano XT chainrings, is anyone placing an order with CRC from CT anytime soon?

Thanks Brad, will look into it. Ideally would like Shimano XT chainrings, is anyone placing an order with CRC from CT anytime soon?

yeah i also felt that way till, i realized they replacing with shimano XT, would almost cost the same as replacing the whole crank :blink: , and being a student went for the cheaper option, and have felt absolutely no difference in shifting( although i'm no pro. :lol: )

I see CWC sells the SLX 660 blades, total of R700 for all three blades... Are these blades compatible with XT crankarms?

I see CWC sells the SLX 660 blades, total of R700 for all three blades... Are these blades compatible with XT crankarms?

they should be, but for safety's sake e-mail the guys at CWC and ask them first before you order, they normally reply pretty quickly. :thumbup: