Afternoon mtb rides

Katy

Any people who ride mtb in the afternoon on weekends? I'm not much of a morning person ;)

This afternoon at the spruit - 4pm

Also rode same place and time on Wednesday

Eyecandy will be there Saturday morning if it is not snowing :lol:

Edited by chris_w_65

I'm on the spruit about 2-3 afternoons during the week. And on a saturday I'm usually there from 8am until 4ish... somtimes until sunset. (lunch break in between ofcourse).

But it's not really a distance ride. A bit a trail/jump building, quite a bit of jumping... and the only real distance is moving around from jump-site to jump-site. In total a my saturday ride is about 20-25km on the clock.

In total a my saturday ride is about 20-25km on the clock.

and thats in the car, moving from the bomb hole to the drop off :lol:

Edited by eyecandy

This afternoon at the spruit - 4pm

Also rode same place and time on Wednesday

Would love to join but I have to be at work earlier than I was today to get to the Spruit by 4... next time

I'm on the spruit about 2-3 afternoons during the week. And on a saturday I'm usually there from 8am until 4ish... somtimes until sunset. (lunch break in between ofcourse).

But it's not really a distance ride. A bit a trail/jump building, quite a bit of jumping... and the only real distance is moving around from jump-site to jump-site. In total a my saturday ride is about 20-25km on the clock.

That's impressive, but when I jump it's not normally deliberate and I often land on my face :P

Yes, so why cant we rather ride tomorrow @ 1 <_<

Keen for tomorrow at 1- where were you thinking of starting? And how fast about?

Would love to join but I have to be at work earlier than I was today to get to the Spruit by 4... next time

That's impressive, but when I jump it's not normally deliberate and I often land on my face :P

Keen for tomorrow at 1- where were you thinking of starting? And how fast about?

There's a grp leaving from M&B tom @9. Trying to convince them to leave later but im not coming right :P . From Mug to Northcliff hill and back. Ave 22km/h

I guess 9am isn't too bad :P Can't make tomorrow morning though. Divernick, wanna organise a ride sometime? Anybody else keen to join?

I guess 9am isn't too bad :P Can't make tomorrow morning though. Divernick, wanna organise a ride sometime? Anybody else keen to join?

I do wanna ride, but on weekends that means waiting until the 5 week old baby boy is sleeping, or my wife gives me the evil-eye. Kinda prevents me from sticking to a time....and I wanna pick up my new wheels and disc brakes this weekend....

Maybe Sunday around lunch time?

I'm keen to ride Sunday afternoon - all depends on the laaitie...

I can't really commit to a time though - or like this:

14h30 @ M&B - if I'm gonna be there for the ride I'll be there. If you don't see me, don't wait for me.

I would like to hook up with some locals for more Spruit rides though - much more fun than a solo mission...

PCRS are doing a ride from Bottega in Parkhurst around midday.... rather sedate pace as well.

Excuse my ignorance, but PCRS??