Calling All.........

Skye

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy' date=' so why did you go back and edited all the posts.?[/quote']

cos, contrary to what slowpoke believes, i wasn't 100% aware at the time of postingWinksome bad typos there

jy beter sing, anders sort ek jou iewers tussen knysna en lourensford uit next year.

Ek vat grootbek Groot Lem saam om te help as ek dalk vasbrand.

So, jy beter sing smiley2.gif

Wow.... 10 whole pages, I think Holy Ronder is the closest..... going n the failed moon landing theory, it's obvious that it is Lance's ex wife.

Mystery solved, now someone go and make me coffee.

jy beter sing' date=' anders sort ek jou iewers tussen knysna en lourensford uit next year.

Ek vat grootbek Groot Lem saam om te help as ek dalk vasbrand.

So, jy beter sing smiley2.gif [/quote']

sing? okay ?

'o sole mia!!!!!

HR, you just seem to know wayyyy too much and your times all tie up, but it is a problem cos you were seen at groenkloof... unless you have a twin you've not told any of us about!!!!!! (eeek, now there's a scary conspiracy theory thought DeadWackoClown )

Wow.... 10 whole pages' date=' I think Holy Ronder is the closest..... going n the failed moon landing theory, it's obvious that it is Lance's ex wife.

[/quote']

real private dicks don't drink coffee, cos you can't get it into a hip flask.

HR' date=' you just seem to know wayyyy too much and your times all tie up, but it is a problem cos you were seen at groenkloof... unless you have a twin you've not told any of us about!!!!!! (eeek, now there's a scary conspiracy theory thought DeadWackoClown )[/quote']

eish, we are sharp aren't we? if you go back to groenkloof thread, you will find that the roller mentioned was none too steady on his bike. that's not like me, now is it?Wink 

Wow.... 10 whole pages' date=' I think Holy Ronder is the closest..... going n the failed moon landing theory, it's obvious that it is Lance's ex wife.

[/quote']

real private dicks don't drink coffee, cos you can't get it into a hip flask.

I'll take that as a no then Ouch

Oh NO, don't tell me Big H / Oom Hendrik / Hendrik Pretoors has another alter ego.

Why have we all forgotten about our dear friend NellieClap

Hahaha...sorry, nope not me - don't have time to think of nonsense to post for two personsLOLWink

Okidoke, but i'm in C for the Burger, so I'll check for someone with Eastons, pobably Cyclelab kit and Oakley glassesConfused

Hey hey who must I now look for in the F's ???? the person with the eastons and oakley's ??

eish it was close i nearly bought me some now but decied that it will have to wait a bit .

have you figured it out yet pops why you dont want to tell ??? 

Ai damn, dan's ek uit vir die Burger investigation, wil saam met die WW ladies begin, so dis in C en klaar