Topeak 130 not working

awesme

hi guys

Need some advise, My fiancé had a to peak 130 on her bike, 2 weeks ago the handle bar bracket got broken, replace it, today when we went riding the computer was not displaying any data, not starting up, just staying in watch mode.

the distance between the magnet and sensor is under 1 cm.

G

The magnet might still be too far from the sensor, try moving it as close as you can without it making contact. I have a different brand sensor but I have to have the sensor and magnet pretty close together (2mm) for it to work properly.

I moved it closer on Sunday, not working. sure as hell take it to Cycle Lab today, they move it another 1mm, and guess what, no prizes for this, ye sure it works.

G

hi guys

Need some advise, My fiancé had a to peak 130 on her bike, 2 weeks ago the handle bar bracket got broken, replace it, today when we went riding the computer was not displaying any data, not starting up, just staying in watch mode.

the distance between the magnet and sensor is under 1 cm.

G

To peak or not To peak :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is the little pins on the bottom of the computer making contact?

all working now, it was just the distance between the magnet and the sensor, i left it 1 mm to far, just that little bit to far.

G