Wrong Item Received

Eddy Gordo

I received my order from crc on friday. I was so excited as I finally was gonna get the knee pads I wanted. Well anyway, the knee pads were not the ones I ordered. They replaced it with a different set. Now I like the gesture, however I didnt want this pair. Then secondly I think they should have contacted me about it, so that I could decide which ones I wanted. Anyways, I will no longer support CRC for the very poor service they offered.

Have you contacted them about the error they have made?

I've always found them to have the best customer service.

I had a Revelation RL delivered in stead of a Reba 29er. I sent it back and got my money back. I did however lose the VAT I had paid on the item.

I phoned them and they were very helpful. The process of receiving the wrong item is very frustrating though.

i didnt bother as it would cost me more money to get it soughted. Hence why I said they should have let me know they didnt have the stock and were gonna substitute it. I could have then chosen somthing else

Sometimes they will let you keep the wrong stuff if the costs are to high to return.

+1