Brant Richards rejoins On-One

Thug

Brant who left On-One to start Ragley bikes and design for Chain Reaction Cycles, has now re-joined On-One to head up Titus bikes.

Should see some interesting frames from Titus in the not to distant future

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/brant-richards-rejoins-on-one-to-head-titus-cycles-31175

I wonder where this now leaves Ragley bikes ?

And where can you get On-one frames in SA? There is no more on Kiwis website.

You can buy On One products online direct from them in the UK.

I hope that Cyclespro can keep the price point where Kiwi had it...been eyeing a 456 for some time now, would love to add a TI van Nicholas to the stable when I grow up and maybe another Inbred '29 to wash it all down with.

Not much info on Cyclespro site, anyone know if they they will be operating as a distributer to retailers, direct to public, have a store or do online sales?

This is off their website:

Value

We started On One because we were sick of riding badly designed cheap bikes and expensive ones that looked clever but did not actually work. That idea of honest value is still the baseline for all our bikes.

You buy directly from us which means we can offer you outstanding value on our bikes and parts.

So, one would assume you can buy direct from them. no indication on price though.

Been chatting on email to the cyclespro guys today - seemed positive with good prices... very close to what it would probably cost to get the same stuff from the UK site and adding import (15%)...without all the import hassles clap.gif

You can buy direct from On-One in the UK - I did so a few months back (ScandAL 29er). Arrived very well packaged and better yet, without duty applied. They were very helpful, and expedited the order to ensure it arrived in time for a race I wanted to do.

Bikes/bike parts retailed in SA appear to be priced to market, rather than priced to cost+margin. Meaning they are much more expensive. If you value price over convenience/service then I suspect direct importing will remain cheaper for On-One than going via a local retailer.