Newbies day @ Giba Gorge

Giba

Its so amazing to continually see so many new faces on bikes that we have decided to have a 'newbies' day at Giba on the public holiday, this upcoming Tuesday the 9th of August.

Members of the public are invited to join us for the following activities and group rides..

Activity: MTB Night Ride

Description: For those more adventurous souls who would like to try their hand at doing a night ride through the park, this is a great opportunity.

Bring: Bike lights, and regular riding gear

Date: Monday 8th August

Time: 6pm in the car park.

RSVP: xolani@gibagorge.co.za

Activity: BMX

Description: For young and old that would like to try their hand at riding the BMX track and doing some gate starts under a watchful eye of the BMX club members

Bring: Long sleeves, long pants, helmets, gloves and closed shoes

Date: Tuesday 9th August

Time: 12:00am

Activity: Ladies Group Ride

Description: For ladies that would like to ride with a group of ladies without the pressure of their male companions, this is a great chance to meet some like minded woman

Date: Tuesday 9th August

Time: Wheels are turning at 8:30am

Activity: Giba park orientation ride

Description: For people who would like a slow guided ride around the park, highlighting all the best trails. Estimated 20km, with a option to opt out at 10km

Time: Wheels turning by 11:00am ( guides available throughout the day)

For those that would like to stay over, please join us in the bush camp accommodation!