Anyone dealt with Nivo or Techshop?

walkerr

They both seem to have very good prices on the Edge 500. Wondered if anyone had experiences of ordering from them?

Cheers

-- Rob Walker

Hi Rob,

Go and have a look at Chain Reaction Cycles. If you are looking to buy an Edge 500 you could save yourself a few hundred rand buying from them.

I bought a netbook from Nivo. Service was excellent. You can track your purchase from their site as well, integrates with the courier company they use.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the replies guys.

I looked at CRC - but by the time I factored in the possible range of cost that customs would stick on, I figured the saving may not end up nearly as big. The Nivo price was only a bit higher than the CRC price when you took that into account.

Edge 500 arrived yesterday. Delivery was a little slow, but that seemed to be down to stock levels on the extra GSC 10 I ordered with it. Other than that, it was well packaged and rest of the service experience was good.

-- Rob